Monday, December 8, 2008

MEDIA

The dya began at 10:00 am in my house. i woke up knowing that it would be a normal day except with no music. Wait a second, no music, music is my life and is the only thing i use in my life to keep me going. I never watch t.v or play any games so that didn't bother me. Thinkng all these things that i normally do always has music involved in some way. When i do my homework i listen to music. when i play basketball, or when im just driving; anything that i do, music is somewhere in there. What i came down to is i'm goign to be doing everything that i would usually do, but being extremely bored. I started the day off by doing my project for science. Thank god it was a paper that required a lot of work because it would waste most of my day. It was now 3:00 pm when i recieved a text from a friend asking if iw as still going to dj at the club. I thought to myself this was work related so i text him back saying "yes, meet me at the mall in 20 minutes" I was halfway done with the project and decided it was time to take a break. when i was heading to the mall, it was the most boring and longest drive in history. At red lights there were other people riding with their music on and i would enjoy hearing it, ever if it was country or some kind of music i would not normally hear. When we arrived at the mall, i wold my friend to call some other friend of ours so we could spend the rest of the day together until the club started. We wind up playing pool and going out to eat throughout the day. By the time we were done eating it was 9:00 pm and it was time to do my favorite thing, dj!!!!!!!!! I felt bad for the other students who didn't have my kind of job but o well haha. It was then 2:00 am and the day was over. I thought to myself a day without media is not to bad. But then again, i did use media for my job and for school purposes. i think if i were to continue this. I could get a lot of other things accomplished rather than wasting time on other things.

No comments: